Bullnose Forums

Major complaint to Ford . . .

In owning, restoring other's cars, trucks, etc . . I have had my hands on many vehicles over the years. More specifically my hands inside doors of said vehicles. The Bullnose Ford trucks have the absolutely worst door design in regards to placement of the door latch rods, lock rods, etc. The worst !! Shame on Ford.

Oh yeah, My 92 Bronco needs a new window motor and I'm not getting it done because of the access.

Works pretty good in the summer! :nabble_smiley_teeth:

What you want to do is not bad. That is accessible. What I'm talking about is the outside door handle and lock, access. That is squarely behind the window track. What you want is easy peasey :)

What you want to do is not bad. That is accessible. What I'm talking about is the outside door handle and lock, access. That is squarely behind the window track. What you want is easy peasey :)

Yup. Still don't want to do it! Ha!

Had to do all you're talking about on an 88 F250 Diesel I had.

Worked in a lot of tight spaces, but man, some things seem ridiculous.

Pete. they haven't improved, our 2011 Flex, the door handle is a royal PITA to get out and back in, compounded by being almost entirely plastic. I found this gem out when I had to change the keyless entry hidden "keypad" it would wake up when you swiped it, but would not reliably take the code.

Pete. they haven't improved, our 2011 Flex, the door handle is a royal PITA to get out and back in, compounded by being almost entirely plastic. I found this gem out when I had to change the keyless entry hidden "keypad" it would wake up when you swiped it, but would not reliably take the code.

I've been inside of others that aren't bad at all. I do believe they can design around putting things where they are practically inaccessible :)

I've been inside of others that aren't bad at all. I do believe they can design around putting things where they are practically inaccessible :)

I knew when I was gutting my doors for the rebuild that going back together is going to be fun ............ NOT!

Oh I also have the sliding locks to deal with.

Dave ----