Bullnose Forums

New guy

76Fordx4

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice truck and interesting paint job. Stands out in a crowd. :nabble_smiley_good:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and could add you with a city/state or zip.

Hello. Thank you. I'm not sure how old the paint job is. I purchased the truck from a relative and it was like that when he bought it. It's hanging in their lol. I'm in Eddyville Kentucky now. Originally from Oregon and brought the truck with me.

Hello. Thank you. I'm not sure how old the paint job is. I purchased the truck from a relative and it was like that when he bought it. It's hanging in their lol. I'm in Eddyville Kentucky now. Originally from Oregon and brought the truck with me.

I know exactly where Eddyville is as I drove through there on I-24 last Wednesday at 6:30. Left Nashville that morning, stopped at the fabric store in Paducah at 9, and made it home to Skiatook by 7.

Anyway, you are now on the map.

I know exactly where Eddyville is as I drove through there on I-24 last Wednesday at 6:30. Left Nashville that morning, stopped at the fabric store in Paducah at 9, and made it home to Skiatook by 7.

Anyway, you are now on the map.

Lol that's great, and Thank you Gary