Bullnose Forums

NOS Wiring Harness

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a NOS Wiring Harness for a 1985 F150 Flareside 4x4 with a 300, 4 speed combo.

or info on any possible sources would be a Great Help!

I will have more pics soon, She's 'headin fer the Paint Booth tomorrow!!!!:nabble_anim_jump:

I hate to say this but I dont think you will find any harness, there are 4 or 5 different harnesses on the truck.

Main across the dash, frame rail to the rear, tail light, ALT and if you have AC AC harness is #5.

Then you have radio speaker harness would be #6

And that is just from swapping harnesses between 2 1981 F100 trucks both with 300 motors, manual trans, 1 with AC & duel tanks and was a LB style side that went into my SB flare side now with duel tanks & AC.

Now if you had part numbers for each harness you might get really lucky and track 1 or 2 down but I dont see any dealer spending time looking up anything for a 37+ year old truck unless you can give then numbers.

Also AFAIK no one makes a "bolt in" harness for our trucks its a fit everything and you make it fit what you are working on.

Keep us posted what you come up with and good luck

Dave ----

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a NOS Wiring Harness for a 1985 F150 Flareside 4x4 with a 300, 4 speed combo.

or info on any possible sources would be a Great Help!

I will have more pics soon, She's 'headin fer the Paint Booth tomorrow!!!!:nabble_anim_jump:

I hate to say this but I dont think you will find any harness, there are 4 or 5 different harnesses on the truck.

Main across the dash, frame rail to the rear, tail light, ALT and if you have AC AC harness is #5.

Then you have radio speaker harness would be #6

And that is just from swapping harnesses between 2 1981 F100 trucks both with 300 motors, manual trans, 1 with AC & duel tanks and was a LB style side that went into my SB flare side now with duel tanks & AC.

Now if you had part numbers for each harness you might get really lucky and track 1 or 2 down but I dont see any dealer spending time looking up anything for a 37+ year old truck unless you can give then numbers.

Also AFAIK no one makes a "bolt in" harness for our trucks its a fit everything and you make it fit what you are working on.

Keep us posted what you come up with and good luck

Dave ----

Ok, Thanks Dave!