Bullnose Forums

How Did You Find Us?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good afternoon. I found you guys while researching my 1986 f150. I joined after reading the feed back and replies people have posted. The site seems to have a more up lifting atmosphere than others I have read. The information available here is amazing.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good afternoon. I found you guys while researching my 1986 f150. I joined after reading the feed back and replies people have posted. The site seems to have a more up lifting atmosphere than others I have read. The information available here is amazing.

Really glad you've found us!

Appreciate the feedback. :nabble_smiley_good:

Hope you find all you need for your new truck here.

I was browsing a Facebook page of bullnose trucks and one fella mentioned going to your page to look up brake issues. I found it very resourceful. Doug

Glad you guy found us. :nabble_smiley_good:

Yes, we try to be uplifting. We are all in need of help at some point, and sometimes that is just for moral support, so pitch in to help others when and where we can. Plus, we have more documentation on these trucks than anywhere else. So it makes for a good combination.

• 3 months later...

I voted another forum , but it was sort of "other" needed to see Internal roof supports , photo link that was from this forum .

Vaughn - I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying you were on another forum and needed pics, which you found here?

Vaughn - I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying you were on another forum and needed pics, which you found here?

Sorry didnt see this , need to tick box , i was on ford truck forum, and needed a photo of the roof supports and kramttocs put a picture up with a credit to the Mahal. , i had browsed a long time ago, but that was all . Cheers Gary ,

Sorry didnt see this , need to tick box , i was on ford truck forum, and needed a photo of the roof supports and kramttocs put a picture up with a credit to the Mahal. , i had browsed a long time ago, but that was all . Cheers Gary ,

Oh, ok. I understand. Thanks, Vaughn. :nabble_smiley_good:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, ok. I understand. Thanks, Vaughn. :nabble_smiley_good:

Hello, I'm pretty sure I had searched for info on 85 Ford150 through Bing.

I want to thank you guys for putting together an Outstanding website, and also for the "decorum" present in the posts and such... it is refreshing see such civility. I look forward to interacting on some of the other posts.

Dave

Hello, I'm pretty sure I had searched for info on 85 Ford150 through Bing.

I want to thank you guys for putting together an Outstanding website, and also for the "decorum" present in the posts and such... it is refreshing see such civility. I look forward to interacting on some of the other posts.

Dave

Dave - Glad you joined us! And, thanks for the compliments. We strive to be civil and helpful.

Two things. First, you found a way to post in New Members Start Here that I'd not thought of. Usually people start a new topic to introduce themselves, but this works well enough that I promoted you to Member and you can now post in the main forum.

Second, where in Mississippi? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a city or a zip.