Bullnose Forums

How Did You Find Us?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking for an electrical system image for my '85 F150 and found a link to a manual here. Your site has so much useful info and I will definitely keep it in mind next time I need info. :)

Glad you found us! And glad it is helpful.

• 6 months later...

Google searching for part numbers for air injection tubes only place where I could find the numbers.

On my last bullnose I’ve found my way to this site multiple times through Google.

Wealth of information here for those trying to go a resto route.

Community seems very knowledgeable too.

This time around I signed up to join in the fun and mostly because I can post some progress now that it’s ongoing again

On my last bullnose I’ve found my way to this site multiple times through Google.

Wealth of information here for those trying to go a resto route.

Community seems very knowledgeable too.

This time around I signed up to join in the fun and mostly because I can post some progress now that it’s ongoing again

Glad you found us, and that we can be helpful and friendly. That's what it is all about. :nabble_smiley_good:

• 2 months later...

I was reading in another forum, (I don't remember which one... I'm not a member of any of them) and somebody had linked to the page here about diagnosing turn signals. I read that article closely, and as soon as I realized this was a forum and not just a how-to page, I knew I found the forum I wanted to join.

So here I am.

I was reading in another forum, (I don't remember which one... I'm not a member of any of them) and somebody had linked to the page here about diagnosing turn signals. I read that article closely, and as soon as I realized this was a forum and not just a how-to page, I knew I found the forum I wanted to join.

So here I am.

Welcome! Glad you found us and joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

But don't miss the request to post in the New Members Start Here folder. That's because in going there you'll have another chance to see the guidelines, which we have posted there, and that is important because we hold people to them.

And, when you do that I'll ask where home is, but I'll explain why then. :nabble_smiley_evil:

• 3 weeks later...