Bullnose Forums

How Did You Find Us?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I found the forum by searching for the interior paint to restore some panels and some original doors that I found on eBay (different color of course). I saw a post from someone on a site that had gone through this very same issue and, thankfully, shared the information. I finally found the paint code that SEM lists. Hopefully I can get them to mix some up for me *fingers crossed*.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate the kind welcome Gary!

I'm computer illiterate and trying to figure out this format.

Thanks

Randy

Randy - Do me a favor, please, and click on this link and read the guidelines. We hold people to them, and one OLD admin on here is particularly tough, so we don't want you to run afoul of him. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Typically new people start an introduction thread there, but we'll let you off the hook on that one - this time. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Randy - Do me a favor, please, and click on this link and read the guidelines. We hold people to them, and one OLD admin on here is particularly tough, so we don't want you to run afoul of him. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Typically new people start an introduction thread there, but we'll let you off the hook on that one - this time. :nabble_smiley_wink:

LOL Gary

I was doing it as you wrote!!

Thanks

Randy