Bullnose Forums

How Did You Find Us?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dave - Glad you joined us! And, thanks for the compliments. We strive to be civil and helpful.

Two things. First, you found a way to post in New Members Start Here that I'd not thought of. Usually people start a new topic to introduce themselves, but this works well enough that I promoted you to Member and you can now post in the main forum.

Second, where in Mississippi? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we'd be happy to add you if we had a city or a zip.

Thank you sir for the warm welcome.

I'm on the Gulf Coast in Mississippi, Bay St. Louis. 39529

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Found it doing a Google search. I'm so glad we did. This seams like a really great forum. We are currently restoring the 86. Had it since new

So glad you did. How 'bout going here, click New Topic, and tell us about yourself and your truck.

That will create your own thread and more people will see it and welcome you.

Welcome!

• 1 month later...

So glad you did. How 'bout going here, click New Topic, and tell us about yourself and your truck.

That will create your own thread and more people will see it and welcome you.

Welcome!

I was doing endless amounts of google searches for AC brackets and kept coming to some site that said garys something or other... Finally I found a graphic on this site that had a PDF that detailed the diagram of the engine AC system:

http://www.icsarchive.org/icsarchive-org/private/Ford%201980-1989%20Truck%20Master%20Parts/16%201980%20fotpi-heat%20&%20ac.pdf

Googling those part again led me to this place. So if you have an older Ford truck, all roads lead here! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I was doing endless amounts of google searches for AC brackets and kept coming to some site that said garys something or other... Finally I found a graphic on this site that had a PDF that detailed the diagram of the engine AC system:

http://www.icsarchive.org/icsarchive-org/private/Ford%201980-1989%20Truck%20Master%20Parts/16%201980%20fotpi-heat%20&%20ac.pdf

Googling those part again led me to this place. So if you have an older Ford truck, all roads lead here! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Glad you did find us. Our About page says "This site is dedicated to being the world's best discussion community and documentation website for the 1980 - 1986 Ford light trucks." And it is, indeed, that - a community. Glad you joined us.

• 2 weeks later...
When you are choosing antivirus software, you'll have narrowed it right down to a couple of programs, but you are not sure which of them you ought to pick. If so, there are a couple of features of the antivirus programs that you simply should check out and compare to assist together with your antivirus decision. One thing which will be helpful when picking between several antivirus software programs is trying to find consumer websites. Typically these websites have already done the reviews of the antivirus software for you, and may show you ways various components rate. the sole problem with online antivirus comparisons is that the programs you're trying to find might not be in their comparison, which leaves you back at situation. Garmin.com/Express | Rand McNally GPS Update | Download Garmin Express | Rand McNally Update | Garmin.com/mapupdates | Mywifi Ext | belkin router setup | Belkin router setup | belkin range extender setup | Belkin Login | Belkin Router Login

• 1 month later...