Bullnose Forums

How Did You Find Us?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other was you sent me a message or email inviting me to join as one of the founding members.

That's right, I did. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Hmmm, so far 4 votes for "another forum", which I assume means that someone posted about the Bullnose Forum. And one vote for "other" - obviously Bill.

Keep on voting, please. This lets me know what works.

That's right, I did. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Hmmm, so far 4 votes for "another forum", which I assume means that someone posted about the Bullnose Forum. And one vote for "other" - obviously Bill.

Keep on voting, please. This lets me know what works.

Yes, I said "other" in the requested message if "other" was selected.

I found the Garagemahal researching (google) VIN, axle, engine, etc. codes. I then found FTE. And now come here.

Ahhh shucks! :nabble_smiley_happy:

But, if you don't mind, would you email me as to why you chose us over FTE? I don't want to start bashing anyone on here, but I would like to understand what drives people to us to ensure we keep whatever aspect that is.

Ahhh shucks! :nabble_smiley_happy:

But, if you don't mind, would you email me as to why you chose us over FTE? I don't want to start bashing anyone on here, but I would like to understand what drives people to us to ensure we keep whatever aspect that is.

Both me & Dave Franklin post links to documentation (usually an EVTM) hosted here, that has to help a lot.

In my view, we can't lose that stuff.

BTW the name change also took out the ??? that used to be displayed on FTE, I'm guessing it was an escape character accidentally embedded into the title in the web form.

Both me & Dave Franklin post links to documentation (usually an EVTM) hosted here, that has to help a lot.

In my view, we can't lose that stuff.

BTW the name change also took out the ??? that used to be displayed on FTE, I'm guessing it was an escape character accidentally embedded into the title in the web form.

Truth: I'm going to write support for the site into my will. The site will remain. (No play on words intended. But I can't imagine losing it after all the work that's gone into it.)

And, I'm glad that the ???'s are gone. They looked ugly. Another win for the name change! :nabble_smiley_good:

Truth: I'm going to write support for the site into my will. The site will remain. (No play on words intended. But I can't imagine losing it after all the work that's gone into it.)

And, I'm glad that the ???'s are gone. They looked ugly. Another win for the name change! :nabble_smiley_good:

I remember when this site was originally created when I was on FTE. Seems like years ago now. Cant recall how many years. Lol. I saved it in my favorites and came back a few weeks ago and saw the forums and all the info and I had to join. I love my style truck. I just feel at home here.

Thanks for all the hard work!