Bullnose Forums

Hello Everyone!

Dabbler

New guy Grant here. The forum has been a solid source for GOOD info and want to thank you guys for your knowledge and sharing it. I previously had an 87 and lurked the site being an “outsider” LOL! But my desire for a Bullnose stayed with me and now that I have one for awhile I wanted to join up and show my gratitude.

Welcome! Glad you joined. But we have a moderator with an '87 and no Bullnose. In fact, we have some members who don't even have a pickup. So you could have joined earlier.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

Hope you'll start a thread in the main section about your trucks - and please include pics. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Welcome! Glad you joined. But we have a moderator with an '87 and no Bullnose. In fact, we have some members who don't even have a pickup. So you could have joined earlier.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

Hope you'll start a thread in the main section about your trucks - and please include pics. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Welcome Grant

Is that your first name or last?

I am a Grant also but last name :nabble_anim_handshake:

Yes do post up your project and we love pictures ........... lots of pictures!

Dave ----

• 2 months later...

Hi Gary - my apologies for getting back so late. Life gets in the way of trucks as always 😀.

I am located in Calgary, AB and please do put me on the map!

Waiting on a new grille and bezels, then need a front bumper repair/replace, and have to finish restoring a tailgate plaque I was lucky enough to find and then I can post up some pics! Thanks again for all the work you put into this forum!

Welcome Grant

Is that your first name or last?

I am a Grant also but last name :nabble_anim_handshake:

Yes do post up your project and we love pictures ........... lots of pictures!

Dave ----

Lol - thanks Mr. Grant! My apologies for taking too long to respond - I’m a first name Grant, good to meet you!

Lol - thanks Mr. Grant! My apologies for taking too long to respond - I’m a first name Grant, good to meet you!

Grant - You are now on the map. And if it is convenient, could you put your name in your signature? I really like to call people by their name rather than their "handle", and with 1500+ members it is getting hard for this old man to remember them. :nabble_smiley_wink: