Bullnose Forums

Pivot bushings F250 2wd, 4 Wheel Parts useless

Formerly reliable 4 Wheels Parts took my money a month ago. But they're selling parts they don't even have. They keep sending bot emails about "real soon now" and their phone recording is all about "these unprecedented times, so difficult, bear with us, woe is me..." and you'll hear that for 28 minutes on hold when you call to cancel.

If you ask me, what's unprecedented is them taking orders for stuff they can't sell. They used to be a great place to buy parts.

In 2 minutes, I found another source for 89 F250 front pivot bushings. In stock, ships today, cheaper than 4 Wheel Parts, same exact vendor. And the girl at 4WP just told me it will be 8 weeks for the vendor to ramp up production. Clearly that was dishonest. The vendor that makes them lists them for sale today, and I ordered some. Turns out they are in Stevensville TX, and called me on the phone to clarify my order, real customer service. Made in USA, btw.

Prothane web site

When I did my transmission swap and added the over drive I want to fill the trans with Red Line MT90 gear oil.

None of the parts stores and them and we dont have any speed shops but the closest was a 4WP store about 30 min away in Raleigh NC.

When I stopped and asked if they had Red Line MT90 gear oil or gear oil that would not hurt yellow metal in the transmission they looked at me like a had 3 eyes :nabble_anim_crazy:

I also asked if they had any rubber shifter boots to see if any would work for my setup, nope they dont stock anything.

From what I saw they have some "bling" around, wheels, roll bars, lights just to bait you.

I will never go into the store again if I can help it.

I had to order the oil on line and the same for the shift boots.

Dave ----