Bullnose Forums

New build thread

mat in tn

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out im just too impatient with a smart phone haha

Im trying to take as many pics as i can along the way. If anyone needs a specifi pic let me know . This seems to be nearly 100% original. Almost worth a full restoration but not really. Its getting “ up grades” at least. On the fence about it going back as dealer air or factory air. I have both options and i will be doing metal work on the cowl unfotunately and changing the coolant hoses is small in comparison😩CF77F938-9D98-452C-A51C-7A1013D0E309.jpeg.3cd20a8a161faa5a5bad2df842105a85.jpeg

Im trying to take as many pics as i can along the way. If anyone needs a specifi pic let me know . This seems to be nearly 100% original. Almost worth a full restoration but not really. Its getting “ up grades” at least. On the fence about it going back as dealer air or factory air. I have both options and i will be doing metal work on the cowl unfotunately and changing the coolant hoses is small in comparison😩

Progress is good. :nabble_smiley_good:

Today i got the rear bumper removed , the bed removed, rusted out gas tank removed, and the cab removed and slid back on the frame to the back wheels. Loaded up front fenders and a few smalls to restore in my home shop .headed home tomorrow. I have my list of hardware and parts to get too. The goal is to finsh the resto in progress there then be back to progress here in a few weeks

Today i got the rear bumper removed , the bed removed, rusted out gas tank removed, and the cab removed and slid back on the frame to the back wheels. Loaded up front fenders and a few smalls to restore in my home shop .headed home tomorrow. I have my list of hardware and parts to get too. The goal is to finsh the resto in progress there then be back to progress here in a few weeks