Bullnose Forums

New guy chiming in

BreadPlus

My first post was asking about differences and not here. Whoops!

She's rusty on the body but not the frame!

1980 f250 2wd with a 400/np435 (I think), semi floater rear and four shoddy 16.5's.

IMG_20210818_205921.thumb.jpg.bf9e41a8c48d972df9e52c8d6c2b178b.jpg

IMG_20210818_205925.thumb.jpg.2b7ca92f3a50c9f2e73fd798c2e9e6d5.jpg

Any questions about it, feel free to ask.

Second image is before I put in the light switch from a C10 and the lower bezel back.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I see the John Deere decal and colors, so do you plan to keep that? Would be cool if you did.

Have I asked from whence you come? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

Welcome!

Welcome! :nabble_waving_orig:

Let's see if we can get those pictures to post.

The New Process would have an aluminum lid on the box where a Borg Warner is all iron.

What are plans for the truck?

Posting pics from mobile sucks, next time it'll be from a computer (if I can help it)

I will have a chance to look at the transmission closer soon, all I know is it has an unsynchro 1st (which is hard to shift into at a standstill while truck is off) and that it's got a nice and heavy mechanical clutch.

Plans are to make it look presentable and then use it as a tow rig!

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I see the John Deere decal and colors, so do you plan to keep that? Would be cool if you did.

Have I asked from whence you come? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

I am ABSOLUTELY! keeping the decals but I need to replace the passenger fender, it's all bent to heck from the crash and the door opening a bajillion times. Very common for some reason, my 93 is doing the same thing but I hardly open the door anyway.

I come from the lowly state of Green Bay, up in Wisconsin. Nice place but no fun dirt trails here.

I am ABSOLUTELY! keeping the decals but I need to replace the passenger fender, it's all bent to heck from the crash and the door opening a bajillion times. Very common for some reason, my 93 is doing the same thing but I hardly open the door anyway.

I come from the lowly state of Green Bay, up in Wisconsin. Nice place but no fun dirt trails here.

You are now on the map. And I know where Green Bay is as we drove through there a couple of weeks ago coming home from the UP.

And glad you are keeping the color scheme and decals.

On the fender, if you loosen the bolt that is at the back of the fender underneath, the two bolts close to the hinge, and the two bolts holding the fender to the corner brackets near the battery you can probably slide it forward a bit. I did that earlier this week on Big Blue.