Bullnose Forums

new member intro.

segundo

Welcome Segundo! :nabble_anim_handshake:

You're not the only one working only from a phone.

Perhaps we can help if you can be more specific about how to post is failing for you..

Picture files must be below 1Mb. The easy way to ensure this is to choose 'big size' option in the 'insert image' window.

I do hope to get to see your truck. :nabble_smiley_cool:

Gary likes to make his pictures as absolutely large as possible on the page, but I often find that once a few of those get loaded into a thread my browser will time out before the page will load.

This curtails my engagement and I just have to wait for enough posts that the forum starts another page for that topic.

ย 

Welcome anyway. Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Tell us about your truck as well as where home is when you have a chance. The latter is because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip/postal code.

my names herb, age 79, home base, Caballo new mexico

truck 1985 f250 dually, centurion conversion four wheel drive and 460 engine. Odometer reads 130542.7 mikes bought truck early 90's. Haven't used it as much as fuel got higher. It's not exactly an economy๐Ÿ˜ vehicle, but I love it anyway.

I've also got a 77 dodge van since new and a 1980 dodge lazy daze class c rv which we spend summers in Colorado high country. lt gets on the warm side in southern NM!

Truck pic. coming? Thanks for welcome๐Ÿฆ

ย 

my names herb, age 79, home base, Caballo new mexico

truck 1985 f250 dually, centurion conversion four wheel drive and 460 engine. Odometer reads 130542.7 mikes bought truck early 90's. Haven't used it as much as fuel got higher. It's not exactly an economy๐Ÿ˜ vehicle, but I love it anyway.

I've also got a 77 dodge van since new and a 1980 dodge lazy daze class c rv which we spend summers in Colorado high country. lt gets on the warm side in southern NM!

Truck pic. coming? Thanks for welcome๐Ÿฆ

ย 

Let's see if the picture works here, Herb. ๐Ÿ˜‰

0214181007.jpg.598abb8e4ed112e2856ab105ce74c934.jpg

Yep. I think it is just that the file was too large.

Gary recently got back from a trip with his brother exploring the trails around Ouray/Telluride.

Colorado seems a popular destination

Let's see if the picture works here, Herb. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yep. I think it is just that the file was too large.

Gary recently got back from a trip with his brother exploring the trails around Ouray/Telluride.

Colorado seems a popular destination

Herb - You are now on the map. And at 79 you may be the oldest person on here, besting me by 5 years.

Nice truck! What part of CO do you go to?

Herb - You are now on the map. And at 79 you may be the oldest person on here, besting me by 5 years.

Nice truck! What part of CO do you go to?

Hey Gary

I have flyfishing disease and wife is afflicted with flower & butterfly pursuit

We leave southern NM April or May, returning Oct. 1st as weather dictates. We enjoy the area between Chama NM and Gunnison CO.

Use to cover a lot more area, but we move a little slower nowadays๐Ÿ˜€

Still like to visit Utah's canyonlands, that's about all the travel we do anymore. Winter we do repairs & hunt gold,arrowheads,antler sheds & other silly things๐Ÿฆ

herb & Wilma

together 60 years this past August, our heavenly Father has brought us through a lot?

Hey Gary

I have flyfishing disease and wife is afflicted with flower & butterfly pursuit

We leave southern NM April or May, returning Oct. 1st as weather dictates. We enjoy the area between Chama NM and Gunnison CO.

Use to cover a lot more area, but we move a little slower nowadays๐Ÿ˜€

Still like to visit Utah's canyonlands, that's about all the travel we do anymore. Winter we do repairs & hunt gold,arrowheads,antler sheds & other silly things๐Ÿฆ

herb & Wilma

together 60 years this past August, our heavenly Father has brought us through a lot?

Wow! 60 years! Wonderful! Congratulations! :nabble_anim_claps:

Janey and I've "only" been married 52 years, so we are a bit behind you.

As for southern CO, we've ridden the Chama/Antonito train, once, and the Durango/Silverton several times. And my brother and I were through Gunnison just a couple of months ago in Big Blue going to/from Ouray. Very nice country. :nabble_smiley_good:

But I understand moving a little slower these days. Me, too!

Anyway, glad you are here.