Bullnose Forums

New Shoes

Machspeed

Very nice. I love 31's on a 4x4 Bullnose.

Thanks for the kudos fellas, I rather like the new look myself. When I saw the tires prior to mounting, I thought they might be way too big and I was a little nervous about how they would fit and look. All turned out well and I really like the Ford Wagon Wheels! I kept the old wheels and tires and will likely use them for long hauls.

Before

Wheels_1.thumb.jpg.0c35f1bb708ad9ff5ffd49a984059633.jpg

After

New_Shoes_1_(2).thumb.jpg.1c1cafe7c90707f313430f1b475e28a3.jpg

That looks so good!!!

How is the ride quality with a 10.5" tire on a 7" rim? I'm on the fence about buying the exact same set of tires for my truck which has the same set of wheels.

Good question, and thank you! Ride quality is good, perhaps a little more cushy. Handling may be a little sloppier as well and they may be a smidge noisier than the previous tires. All these are subtle as compared to the previous tires, though. I am pleased!

Not sure this set up will work on your 2wd so you may want to have one test fitted prior to commitment. Discount Tire was good to me in this, as I had concerns about it and they ordered them and said if they did not please me, they'd order me something else or go with a different size.