Bullnose Forums

Poletto

Hello, I recently bought a 1986 F150 XLT Lariat 2WD Short Bed and found this forum while looking for parts and tips on how to fix truck issues.

I live in South Florida (Boca Raton) and here is a picture of the truck:

PXL_20210930_185456911.jpg.96cfb72849210040ed0c2e4895b22c9d.jpg

Nice to be here.

Nice looking truck :nabble_smiley_good:

What motor and transmission dose it have?

Short bed and dual tanks I like it.

Dave ----

Hi Dave, it's a 302 (5.0L V8). I'm not sure about the transmission model, but it's a 4-speed auto as far as I can tell.

Thanks!

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice looking truck! Tell us more about it?

Would you like to be on our map? It is at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.

Hi Gary, as I said on the other reply it's a 302 (5.0L V8) with auto transmission. I think the truck is originally from Georgia but last owner was in Alabama.

I was looking for a bullnose for about 3 years now and finally I found one that doesn't have major rust on it (only surface rust on the paint). It has it's mechanical issues and what not but I'll be working on them for a while now.

Feel free to add me to the map, I already checked on it and noticed there's a couple of other members in my area.

Thanks for the welcome.

Hi Gary, as I said on the other reply it's a 302 (5.0L V8) with auto transmission. I think the truck is originally from Georgia but last owner was in Alabama.

I was looking for a bullnose for about 3 years now and finally I found one that doesn't have major rust on it (only surface rust on the paint). It has it's mechanical issues and what not but I'll be working on them for a while now.

Feel free to add me to the map, I already checked on it and noticed there's a couple of other members in my area.

Thanks for the welcome.

You are now on the map. :nabble_smiley_good: