Bullnose Forums

Sequoya State Park Photos

Machspeed

Not more than ten minutes from my driveway in Wagoner Oklahoma, is beautiful Sequoya State park and Lake Fort Gibson. The wife and I take frequent walks here as there is an awesome walking trail, not to mention all the nature trails that run through the park. There is a nature preserve and deer run abundantly through the park. The place sports a newly remodeled lodge, golf course, and the Foggy Bottom restaurant. The food in that restaurant is AWESOME!!! Hmmmmm.....would make for a nice place for a future Truck meet! Garry???

So, given an absolute beautiful day with not too much to do, I decided to take Blackie for a drive and subsequent photo shoot. As Summer has faded to Fall and it being a Sunday afternoon, I literally had the whole park to myself. In some ways, it was almost sad seeing it all emptied out. This park is always rocking with activities. But, that's just the nature of things.

Anyway, some beautiful photos of Sequoya State Park! And.... a cheap photo shoot of my Bullnose. This is a truck forum, right? I can do this?

Sequoyah10.jpg.8bbdc3d9cb74a4eb1d19273820faf0b4.jpgSequoyah5.jpg.794779663f97d82ae92555ea660ae872.jpgSequoyah2.jpeg.bfbcacab2e04ccefa22c785098f8c937.jpegSequoyah4.jpeg.eb1ba071340ed4f8dc464e7af6831a66.jpegSequoyah8.jpg.2cfc6197f8c7c0ad15f65b0a829ee485.jpgSequoyah9.jpg.bbb40619ba714898383e9436ad53b7ad.jpg

Great pics! I would love to have that truck. It sits perfect.

Thanks, Corey. good to see you here from time to time too! Blackie's gonna get some new shoes next weekend.... Ford Wagon wheels with a set of 31" BFG's. Another picture shoot pursuit....LOL! Hey, wanna see pics of my kids....:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Beautiful! (And I like the truck, too. :nabble_anim_blbl:)

Yes, you can do that. Anyone can do that.

Grew up on Ft Gibson reservoir, but at the other end of it. Up around Locust Grove, just south of the Low Water Dam. My folks had a fishing cabin there and we spent 4 or 5 weeks each summer there as well as many times the rest of the year. Have skied from there to your end of the lake many times.

But are you suggesting holding the truck show there? Man, there is a LOT of set up and it sure is easier to do it here than that far away.