Bullnose Forums

1983Toad

Hello everyone! so glad to find a forum for bullnose trucks! i have 2 4x4's, 1983 and 1984, both 4.9liters. always have loved these trucks and working on them. my son is 15 and is carrying on the tradition with his 1986. part of the enjoyment is sharing with others.

Look forward to getting some tips from other interested truck lovers!

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or postal code.

Post some pics! And maybe start a thread on each of the trucks?

It is cool that your son is involved. That will make it special. But we strive hard to be family friendly, so you might consider having him join.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or postal code.

Post some pics! And maybe start a thread on each of the trucks?

It is cool that your son is involved. That will make it special. But we strive hard to be family friendly, so you might consider having him join.

we are from a small town Marion NC, south of Asheville. 30 min from the blueridge parkway.

i sent a link to my son so he can get signed up too, he will love looking a the posts, itll be good for him to see all the interest from others.

when i tried to post a pic all it posted was this link :

20210911_182859.jpg.74c7348374e9d11c7e95f30a6667e40e.jpg

we are from a small town Marion NC, south of Asheville. 30 min from the blueridge parkway.

i sent a link to my son so he can get signed up too, he will love looking a the posts, itll be good for him to see all the interest from others.

nevermind , lol, now i see it showed up as a pic after i sent it.

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n105610/20210911_182859.jpg

Nice to have you on board with us. Nice looking truck! Is that a picture of your son's truck? Looks very much like mine!!!

I am on the Benson & Angier line about 30 min east of Raleigh NC.

I have crossed over the park way taking 10,000 gallons of LP gas from Apex NC to Sparta NC

Welcome to the forum

Dave ----

• 4 weeks later...

Nice to have you on board with us. Nice looking truck! Is that a picture of your son's truck? Looks very much like mine!!!

yes sir it is, im cut and buffing it right now. its an 86