Bullnose Forums

Bullnose Forum Logo Decals Available

Machspeed

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received mine too. I, however, chose the back of my tool box that faces outward. As others have mentioned, I don’t put stickers on my vehicles. I hate it when dealerships put a bunch of stickers, etc on them. First thing I do when I get it home is take off the stickers that are not relevant.

4644A65B-6F68-4C67-AE37-9084E3136B7F.jpeg.15f0b4ee6c882afb69d59280773c9034.jpeg

Thank you, John.

William

I received mine too. I, however, chose the back of my tool box that faces outward. As others have mentioned, I don’t put stickers on my vehicles. I hate it when dealerships put a bunch of stickers, etc on them. First thing I do when I get it home is take off the stickers that are not relevant.

Thank you, John.

William

When I bought Blue I told the dealership that if there were ANY extra decals, labels, etc on the truck it wouldn't leave the lot. It worked. :nabble_smiley_evil:

So yes, I don't normally put or allow stickers on my vehicles. In fact, that's only one I've ever had on any vehicle. I wonder why I put it on? :nabble_smiley_wink:

When I bought Blue I told the dealership that if there were ANY extra decals, labels, etc on the truck it wouldn't leave the lot. It worked. :nabble_smiley_evil:

So yes, I don't normally put or allow stickers on my vehicles. In fact, that's only one I've ever had on any vehicle. I wonder why I put it on? :nabble_smiley_wink:

On the 2 new trucks I bought I also ask not to have stickers put on but they did put plate frames on and on the Dodge they put their hitch plug on and I was ok with that.

Now on the pickup the rear flat glass had stickers on it so I left them other than the NRA, wife had me remove it and I was not happy.

I did put that other forum sticker on the glass. I should send in my request for this sites one.

Dave ----

Both of my trucks have dealer marks. The Ranger has a tailgate decal from the dealer in Farnina, IL (can't remember the name)... but if the clearcoat failure reaches there it will be gone. The bullnose has a chrome emblem from Jim O'Neal Ford of Sellersburg, IN in top center of the tailgate... seen a few bullnoses in the area with such. Still in business with the same logo... Would be interesting if they ever did a "vehicular reunion" for classics still bearing the logo. Yep, I and all the Bull's POs have gotten our money's worth all right!

I see them as history... both look decent and not tacky...

---

I collect stickers too for the file cabinet.. and maybe my travel laptop too. But since this was a short run, I didn't want to waste them!

From a post in another thread, here's mine on said Bull:

IMG_20210906_211613.jpg.004668bf5a1fcc323369b53a8fec90d6.jpg

Both of my trucks have dealer marks. The Ranger has a tailgate decal from the dealer in Farnina, IL (can't remember the name)... but if the clearcoat failure reaches there it will be gone. The bullnose has a chrome emblem from Jim O'Neal Ford of Sellersburg, IN in top center of the tailgate... seen a few bullnoses in the area with such. Still in business with the same logo... Would be interesting if they ever did a "vehicular reunion" for classics still bearing the logo. Yep, I and all the Bull's POs have gotten our money's worth all right!

I see them as history... both look decent and not tacky...

---

I collect stickers too for the file cabinet.. and maybe my travel laptop too. But since this was a short run, I didn't want to waste them!

From a post in another thread, here's mine on said Bull:

Looks great, Larry! :nabble_smiley_good:

Thank you for my sticker! how do I pay you? Did I miss that part?

You owe nothing and you are welcome!

Friends, I will be posting on this soon but have ordered more. There will be a nominal fee per decal in the next batch for those who may want them. Again, I will post on this when they become available.

Thanks!