Bullnose Forums

Best source for window channel felts and rubber?

Oh yeah, my set didn't include the vents. I forget that. Might be important to some folks though.

My Fairchild kit came with everything even the rear window rubber but I re-used the old one as it was still in good shape.

The only issue I have with the vent rubbers was I had the wrong frames for the year of rubber ordered.

Once I got the right year frames the rubbers fit like a glove.

When I put the vent windows back in I should have tighten the nut & spring more on the left assy. because when driving and it is open all the way the vent glass will close.

Dave ----

My Fairchild kit came with everything even the rear window rubber but I re-used the old one as it was still in good shape.

The only issue I have with the vent rubbers was I had the wrong frames for the year of rubber ordered.

Once I got the right year frames the rubbers fit like a glove.

When I put the vent windows back in I should have tighten the nut & spring more on the left assy. because when driving and it is open all the way the vent glass will close.

Dave ----

can someone post a link to Fairchild products please? It is such an ambiguous name. I work for a company that was call Fairchild until recently!