Bullnose Forums

Show Goodies

Ok, I've done an inventory of the stuff for the show and I have a couple of questions.

But first, an explanation of what you see below. On the left in yellow is the by-vendor inventory. Then I did it by type on the right, which is in green. And within that I've tried to determine how to "dispose" of each item. And then where it'll be placed during the show.

And now for the questions:

1. We have four $25 and two $50 gift cards, which works out 'cause we have six classes and six trophies. But which classes get the $50 cards?

2. What'cha think about giving the winners of the classes their choice of tee shirts? We have six XL and two XXL shirts.

Help, please! :nabble_waving_orig:

I would love to be there, please have a great but save time !

Scott - I've come to a decision on both. The $50 gift cards will go to the winners of Best Paint and Farthest Driven. I figure those guys need it most. (And there's no way I can win either.)

And the tee shirts will go to the winners of the classes, although they may be too big for them.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. I just don't think I have time to rig up a drawing at this point. But that's a good idea for next time when things don't match up quite right.

Heinz - Wish you could be here! Maybe next year.

Scott - I've come to a decision on both. The $50 gift cards will go to the winners of Best Paint and Farthest Driven. I figure those guys need it most. (And there's no way I can win either.)

And the tee shirts will go to the winners of the classes, although they may be too big for them.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. I just don't think I have time to rig up a drawing at this point. But that's a good idea for next time when things don't match up quite right.

Heinz - Wish you could be here! Maybe next year.

Hope everyone has a great time at the show today Gary! :nabble_smiley_good: