Bullnose Forums

Moving on

ClayJ

So it looks like we are slated to move as my wife is taking a job opportunity she can't pass by. Because of this I'm not going to have room for Rusty. I'd really prefer if Rusty stayed in the family here with another Bullnose Enthusiast. This was a hard decision to make but one that has to be made. If you're not familiar with Rusty's story, Gary has quite a bit posted over at FTE as well as here. My brief time with Rusty has been documented here on the Return of Rusty thread. I don't have a firm number in mind as far as pricing but all serious offers will be considered. For the moment we are still located in Glen Rose, TX.

PXL_20210805_142130586.jpg.d52596e502311d23ad9e44ee1452965c.jpgPXL_20210805_142326004_LI.jpg.6e89a78f02f3493de814a0dc829982f5.jpgPXL_20210805_142403434.jpg.be4e4972597b8099551f528bc89621d5.jpgPXL_20210805_142139660.jpg.0b1727a1844557b104f5177235ea4731.jpgPXL_20210805_142512325.jpg.3e8ed58fa0e29098e5ba13408e420276.jpg

Bummer to hear you have to sell.

If I sold my truck I’d do the same, offer it here first.

Hope your move goes well.

Clay - So sorry you have to sell. But for a dream job it might well be worth it. (We moved from Ponca City, OK to London and it completely changed ALL of our hobbies.) Good luck!

Clay - So sorry you have to sell. But for a dream job it might well be worth it. (We moved from Ponca City, OK to London and it completely changed ALL of our hobbies.) Good luck!

Clay, I will follow this thread with interest as I have ridden in Rusty before you owned him. I know you have done a lot to and for Rusty! :nabble_smiley_beam:

Clay, hope the move is a good one and hoping Rusty finds a good home.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. It really pains me to part with this truck. In a perfect world I could hang onto Rusty but apparently it's not to be. Please spread the word as I would really prefer someone who is going to care for Rusty to buy him.

Thanks for the well wishes guys. It really pains me to part with this truck. In a perfect world I could hang onto Rusty but apparently it's not to be. Please spread the word as I would really prefer someone who is going to care for Rusty to buy him.

I would be all over it if I didn't already have three trucks. Best of luck with your future endeavors and I hope you are able to find a suitable new owner for this well-known truck.

I would be all over it if I didn't already have three trucks. Best of luck with your future endeavors and I hope you are able to find a suitable new owner for this well-known truck.

If I wasn't in Indiana and already in the middle of crisis aversion with my current bullnose I'd be all over it. Don't tempt me... you're about 5-6 hours from Tulsa (the show next weekend!) and *technically* my wife can and has driven my Ranger long distances... :nabble_smiley_evil:

I know better... :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Best of luck to you both, Clay!

Thanks for considering Rusty's fate as you move on to a new chapter in your life.