Bullnose Forums

Swinglock low mirror mount [E0TZ-17696-E] - NOS

That might be in a Ford box but that is an travel trailer temp add on mirror set up.

When I was a kid we had that type we used when pulling the trailer as the trailer was wider than the wagons door mounted mirrors.

The 2 Z brackets with the foam on them fit over the fender to hood lip and the hook fits in the wheel opening. You then tighten the turn buckle to make it solid to the fender.

I may still have them on a shelf as I use a different type that fit on my doors.

It also has a Z bracket that fits the lip of the glass and door sweep.

It has a "rubber band" with a hook that fits under the bottom of the door lip and has a way to tighten this band.

I cant use the Ford box type on my Dodge and the hood lip is on the side of the truck and not the top so no way to mount the Z bracket.

Dave ----

That might be in a Ford box but that is an travel trailer temp add on mirror set up.

When I was a kid we had that type we used when pulling the trailer as the trailer was wider than the wagons door mounted mirrors.

The 2 Z brackets with the foam on them fit over the fender to hood lip and the hook fits in the wheel opening. You then tighten the turn buckle to make it solid to the fender.

I may still have them on a shelf as I use a different type that fit on my doors.

It also has a Z bracket that fits the lip of the glass and door sweep.

It has a "rubber band" with a hook that fits under the bottom of the door lip and has a way to tighten this band.

I cant use the Ford box type on my Dodge and the hood lip is on the side of the truck and not the top so no way to mount the Z bracket.

Dave ----

I'd have to agree. The box, hardware, and instructions are for traditional Type 9 style mirrors, and somebody has put Type 10 mounts in the box.