Bullnose Forum

If Your Windshield Washer Doesn't Work...

But if you are looking for a pigtail to replace it I'm afraid you might be out of luck.

If you're talking about the plug/pigtail for the windshield washer pump, LMC sells it. I have had one on my '84 for a couple years now. (I believe RockAuto has them as well in the electrical-connector section).

Cory! You are right! Thanks!

So, let me document this. Here's a link to Rock Auto's listings, which are:

• ANCO 4823

Seems like this is a more common affliction than any of us thought.

Yes, apparently so. I'd come to that conclusion when I found that 1/3 of these pieces in my shop were broken the same way, but with what the others have said it really drives the point home. So I'm sure glad there are pigtails available.

Yes, apparently so. I'd come to that conclusion when I found that 1/3 of these pieces in my shop were broken the same way, but with what the others have said it really drives the point home. So I'm sure glad there are pigtails available.

And I'm grateful that you took the time to post the numbers for everyone else! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I may even have to fix mine properly (along with a million other things... :nabble_smiley_thinking:)

$10 Prime isn't bad.

And I'm grateful that you took the time to post the numbers for everyone else! :nabble_anim_handshake:

I may even have to fix mine properly (along with a million other things... :nabble_smiley_thinking:)

$10 Prime isn't bad.

This is the reason I broke it out of Big Blue's Transformation thread. I had a feeling it was a fairly common problem, so wanted some visibility to it. Sure enough, it is.