Bullnose Forums

New Member to the Bullnose Forum

Hey Everyone...

My name is Michael, currently living in NW Georgia.

Just over a week ago I picked up a 1986 F150 Lariat 5.0 302 EFI.

8 foot bed and oversized tires.

Second day I had her, she quit on me at a stoplight and I was like, uh oh!. But she's been fine since and I am going to blame that hiccup on possible water in the line, gas that's been sitting etc.

Had my fierst score at the junkyard the other day...(4) shiny air filter housing clips which were missing, and I found them on an Econoline van. Oh what a feeling...and not a Toyota!!

Thanks for having me and happy to be here. Looking forward to learning and sharing with the group :nabble_anim_handshake:

Michael

Michael - Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Can you be a bit more specific than “NW Georgia”? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member’s Map in the menu and we’d be happy to add you if we had a city or zip.

Glad the truck is running again. And that sounds like a good score. But how about some pics?

Michael - Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Can you be a bit more specific than “NW Georgia”? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member’s Map in the menu and we’d be happy to add you if we had a city or zip.

Glad the truck is running again. And that sounds like a good score. But how about some pics?

Thanks Gary. Yes, I am in Marietta, GA to be specific. I'll will take more pics and post them as well.