Bullnose Forums

New to the group

Ecorsini

Hey guys new to the group. Been around bullnoses since I’m a kid. Learned how to to drive on one. Was looking for some input on a truck I’m looking to buy. Does anyone know how rare the Canadian built trucks were and how rare the 3U and 3J paint was. I’ve never seen another truck with this combo. Thanks I’m advance. D688F810-3354-4015-9C28-56158CB9E86A.thumb.jpeg.812be4764e4421ef2b25029b521b2105.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and we can add you with a city/state or zip. Who knows, you might be close to one of us.

Anyway, I've not seen that color combo before, but I don't have any records to tell how many were made. For that you'd need a Marti report.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map) and we can add you with a city/state or zip. Who knows, you might be close to one of us.

Anyway, I've not seen that color combo before, but I don't have any records to tell how many were made. For that you'd need a Marti report.

Thank you. I’m from Long Island, New York. These trucks are few and far between in my area.

Welcome!

That's a really nice looking truck from just that photo.

I've never seen the numbers but I came across a few 2F trucks around the states when I was searching a few years ago (I have a 2FD and I am in Missouri).

Can't say that I've seen that paint combo either. Two tone blues I recall are either a greyish blue or a light blue.

Welcome!

That's a really nice looking truck from just that photo.

I've never seen the numbers but I came across a few 2F trucks around the states when I was searching a few years ago (I have a 2FD and I am in Missouri).

Can't say that I've seen that paint combo either. Two tone blues I recall are either a greyish blue or a light blue.

Thank you.

Welcome!

I'm from the other side of the Sound.

Winter salt and rough roads really take a toll on vehicles this old around here.

Ive heard that. I def dont plan on driving it when there is salt on the road.