Bullnose Forums

Fuel Line Fix

I found one, but i haven't pulled it all apart to check the threads. The accelerator pump screw holes sometimes are bad depending on who put it together. Can check it in the next few days, (been dealing with my sick mom). Let me know if you want it. Have a good day. It would be free.

Thanks a lot, Bruce and sorry to hear about your mom. I'll go ahead and order the one Rusty found and save you the trouble of taking it apart and shipping. If the one I order doesn't work I may take you up on that offer, but more likely I'll be so frustrated by that point that I blow money on a whole new carb lol.

Don't blow money on a new carb, they are to easy to clean and rebuild. If nothing else send it to me and I'll rebuild it for you.

There is a number on the front of the choke horn, use that number to get a kit or gaskets for it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blow money on a new carb, they are to easy to clean and rebuild. If nothing else send it to me and I'll rebuild it for you.

There is a number on the front of the choke horn, use that number to get a kit or gaskets for it.

Can't thank yall enough for all the help. Bruce, that's far too kind, I hope I don't have to accept that generous offer. I think you've just given me the confidence I need to push through it! I'm going to pull the fuel bowl off tomorrow and, hopefully, have a better understanding of what I'll need to do. Stay tuned, I'll definitely be back to bug yall some more real soon. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Can't thank yall enough for all the help. Bruce, that's far too kind, I hope I don't have to accept that generous offer. I think you've just given me the confidence I need to push through it! I'm going to pull the fuel bowl off tomorrow and, hopefully, have a better understanding of what I'll need to do. Stay tuned, I'll definitely be back to bug yall some more real soon. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

:nabble_smiley_good:

I searched through my stash of holleys. did not find a fuel bowl with the emissions tube on it, but I have another place or two to look. I think my buddy has the one I was thinking about he is checking tomorrow.

I'm very happy to say that, thanks to you guys (especially Bruce), I put the new fuel bowl in and rebuilt the fuel line today and it seems to be good to go!

I ended up doing a hybrid metal/hose line for now just to make sure the new bowl was working. It allowed me to use hose higher off the manifold so heat shouldn't be an issue for a while until I make a new metal line.

Thanks again for all of the help, a novice like me definitely couldn't have figured it out without you pros.

I'm very happy to say that, thanks to you guys (especially Bruce), I put the new fuel bowl in and rebuilt the fuel line today and it seems to be good to go!

I ended up doing a hybrid metal/hose line for now just to make sure the new bowl was working. It allowed me to use hose higher off the manifold so heat shouldn't be an issue for a while until I make a new metal line.

Thanks again for all of the help, a novice like me definitely couldn't have figured it out without you pros.

Excellent! Glad you got it going. And kudos to Bruce! :nabble_anim_claps: