Bullnose Forums

Cannot Add A Link In A Post

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaun - Thanks.

Dave - I didn't explain very well. The link I'm talking about it when you highlight a word or phrase, click Link, then are given a pop-up menu where you paste the link into a field. Once you hit Go the word or phrase is a hot-link to that URL, like Shaun did.

What I think you did is just to past the URL into the post.

And my Chrome still won't do it but Edge and Firefox will. :nabble_anim_confused:

Shaun - Thanks.

Dave - I didn't explain very well. The link I'm talking about it when you highlight a word or phrase, click Link, then are given a pop-up menu where you paste the link into a field. Once you hit Go the word or phrase is a hot-link to that URL, like Shaun did.

What I think you did is just to past the URL into the post.

And my Chrome still won't do it but Edge and Firefox will. :nabble_anim_confused:

I was also unable to put in a link using the "Link" button in Chrome.

And I couldn't get a "permalink" to post a link back to a different thread,

I was also unable to put in a link using the "Link" button in Chrome.

And I couldn't get a "permalink" to post a link back to a different thread,

Thanks, Bob. I found the permalink problem later and reported it as well.

It is pretty obvious that they've changed something on the N8 server. The supposedly same code on our AWS servers doesn't have the same problem. And if I go directly into the servers instead of through the embedded version it all works fine. So something changed on N8. And they aren't admitting it.

Thanks, Bob. I found the permalink problem later and reported it as well.

It is pretty obvious that they've changed something on the N8 server. The supposedly same code on our AWS servers doesn't have the same problem. And if I go directly into the servers instead of through the embedded version it all works fine. So something changed on N8. And they aren't admitting it.

Well, now the link function is no longer working for me on Edge as of yesterday.