Bullnose Forums

New member with 1985 F250 4x4

mack2188

Hey everyone, glad to join this forum. I have two trucks actually. I have an 84 F150 I’ve set aside for the moment to get an 85 F250 running and on the road again. Essentially was a farm truck. 5.0 EFI v8, single cab, long bed, 4x4, 4 speed. Ive bad luck getting to at least test drive it after replacing fuel pumps, tanks, and some electrical bits like the solenoid and spark plugs.

Hope to learn about these old trucks and get this old hoss on the road again!!

34F0CEA5-5BF0-4ED1-B874-D3C48D341D67.thumb.jpeg.f406453f56c0a652e0422cefa5fe0942.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could put you on if we had a city/state or zip.

I’m in Loudon, TN. 37774. I’m excited to have people who are more knowledgeable than myself to get my truck going again!!

Also, I’m a newbie when it comes to forums and posting so hopefully I won’t mess it up too bad!! :nabble_smiley_good:

I’m in Loudon, TN. 37774. I’m excited to have people who are more knowledgeable than myself to get my truck going again!!

Also, I’m a newbie when it comes to forums and posting so hopefully I won’t mess it up too bad!! :nabble_smiley_good:

Please go start a new topic in the main Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum and tell us some more about what isn't working and what you've done so far.

While I'm no whiz at the early fuel injection systems our members that are are more likely to see your predicament there than in the introduction area.

Thanks for joining up! :nabble_smiley_good:

You are now on the map. As for posting, you'll do fine. We all mess up from time to time, and no one is keeping track. :nabble_smiley_wink: