Bullnose Forums

Need Help Testing TEST Forum

I really really like that weebly site. :)

Ok, you two can get in but I can't. And I can't on Safari, Chrome, Edge, nor Firefox on my iPhone X, and Firefox was just downloaded so there was no history. Nor can I log on using my Win10 tablet with Chrome or Edge. But I can with Firefox.

I am completely and totally LOST! :nabble_smiley_cry:

Ok, you two can get in but I can't. And I can't on Safari, Chrome, Edge, nor Firefox on my iPhone X, and Firefox was just downloaded so there was no history. Nor can I log on using my Win10 tablet with Chrome or Edge. But I can with Firefox.

I am completely and totally LOST! :nabble_smiley_cry:

For the record, I NOT get on using Janey's iPad Pro Chrome nor Safari. But I have logged onto the forum with that device using both of those browsers before, so they must be remembering something. :nabble_smiley_angry:

For the record, I NOT get on using Janey's iPad Pro Chrome nor Safari. But I have logged onto the forum with that device using both of those browsers before, so they must be remembering something. :nabble_smiley_angry:

And, to add to the mystery, I just downloaded Safari for Windows on this tablet and I cannot get on using it, which was obviously a totally new installation. So Safari, Chrome, and Edge are a no-go, and Firefox is a winner on my Windows machine. And it is consistent on either the normal website or the new Weebly one.

And, to add to the mystery, I just downloaded Safari for Windows on this tablet and I cannot get on using it, which was obviously a totally new installation. So Safari, Chrome, and Edge are a no-go, and Firefox is a winner on my Windows machine. And it is consistent on either the normal website or the new Weebly one.

I was able to log in to weebly.

iPad, Safari.

Ok guys, thanks. But Jim, "this" means the Weebly URL?

And to both of you: Does the Weebly URL behave differently than the normal website's TEST forum? That's the key.

Gary. I am playing with this again, using one link takes me to this:

http://bullnosetestforum.weebly.com/bullnose-test-forum.html

Using another one takes me to this:

http://test-bullnose-enthusiasts-forum.2.gabbleforum.org/

The Weebly one (first URL) appears to be the same as the current as far as appearance, says "Powered by Weebly" in a blue banner at bottom left. The tab for the page has a W on it.

2021-07-17_(1).thumb.png.2798b458ee68d63b09ef316f7806fd7f.png

The Gabble one, the forum sections go all the way across and appear pretty normal.

2021-07-17_(2).thumb.png.307379377c200cbfb862824c8291894f.png

Hope this will help.

Gary. I am playing with this again, using one link takes me to this:

http://bullnosetestforum.weebly.com/bullnose-test-forum.html

Using another one takes me to this:

http://test-bullnose-enthusiasts-forum.2.gabbleforum.org/

The Weebly one (first URL) appears to be the same as the current as far as appearance, says "Powered by Weebly" in a blue banner at bottom left. The tab for the page has a W on it.

The Gabble one, the forum sections go all the way across and appear pretty normal.

Hope this will help.

It helps, Bill. Thanks. But another piece of the puzzle is how logging in works from the same machine & browser on all three instances: (Note: These are in Bill's order with one added.)

• Embedded On Weebly: This is the one on the new website with the blue WEEBLY banner at the bottom and the W on the tab.

• Not Embedded: This is the direct-in version and it should have an N on the tab. This should always work regardless of machine or browser.

• Embedded On Bullnose Bible: This is the one you get to via the menu at the top of the website and it'll have the Bullnose icon on the tab.

All three should have exactly the same info, and look roughly the same although when you embed something the page will be narrower. They are just different ways of getting to the same thing, but for some reason the first two don't work in many cases and, as far as I know, the last one always works.