Bullnose Forum

Transmission Fluid Leak?

Which manual transmission section are you trying to get to?

I seem to be able to get to them, but maybe I'm not looking at the right one? I get there this way:

If I follow that path and then get to the manual transmission page, under 'Fords Application Chart" I'm seeing what looks like 3-4 photographs from a home style magazine or catalog before I get to the chart. ??????

If I follow that path and then get to the manual transmission page, under 'Fords Application Chart" I'm seeing what looks like 3-4 photographs from a home style magazine or catalog before I get to the chart. ??????

By golly, you were right! I think I've fixed it though. But I have no idea where those pics came from. I've never seen them before.

Anyway, they should be gone. Thanks, Jim!

Which manual transmission section are you trying to get to?

I seem to be able to get to them, but maybe I'm not looking at the right one? I get there this way:

I can't get the General Manual Transmission Service page to load. Looks like that is the one that has the basic info I need to start understanding what I'm working with, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

I can't get the General Manual Transmission Service page to load. Looks like that is the one that has the basic info I need to start understanding what I'm working with, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, you are right. That page won't load. And I can't find that document so I'll have to scan it in again. :nabble_smiley_cry:

But I may not get it done tomorrow, so do you know what transmission you have? Can you use the specific section for that transmission?

You have a Borg Warner T-19 with 'C' ratios rather than the diesel close spaced 'A' ratios.

You have a Borg Warner T-19 with 'C' ratios rather than the diesel close spaced 'A' ratios.

What Jim said? Lol I really have no idea. I was hoping to look it up in that section and compare pictures to see what looks like mine. I'll go check out the Warner T-19 section and see if that gets me there. Thank you both!

What Jim said? Lol I really have no idea. I was hoping to look it up in that section and compare pictures to see what looks like mine. I'll go check out the Warner T-19 section and see if that gets me there. Thank you both!

It seems an '86 460(7.5) 4x4 could be engineering number -AFA or -HA

Parts list 4H or 4K respectively.

But both are pointing to illustration section 70.4 pg.10.

They are tough and simple top loaders with PTO windows on both sides of the case.

What are you looking for? Just the input seal?

It seems an '86 460(7.5) 4x4 could be engineering number -AFA or -HA

Parts list 4H or 4K respectively.

But both are pointing to illustration section 70.4 pg.10.

They are tough and simple top loaders with PTO windows on both sides of the case.

What are you looking for? Just the input seal?

I'm just trying to understand what is leaking so I can figure out how to fix it and, in the mean time, also learn how to check/fill the oil/fluid until I can fix the leak. There's a visible drip on the ground after driving.