Bullnose Forums

Elyza Dual-little. 1985 F350 DRW

Gsmblue

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!

Yeah, so excited! Need to paint the rear bench hardware before the bench can go in. Also need to work on some of the trim pieces still. But this is a huge milestone and I can’t wait to share pics as i get this stage all buttoned down.

Yeah, so excited! Need to paint the rear bench hardware before the bench can go in. Also need to work on some of the trim pieces still. But this is a huge milestone and I can’t wait to share pics as i get this stage all buttoned down.

You are almost ready to turn a corner - in Elyza Dual-little. :nabble_smiley_wink:

My father would have said they are 2/3s of a pun - PU! :nabble_smiley_wink:

Messed around with the carpet. Trimmed it a bit and it is laying down ok. It maybe about 1/2 inch too far forward so may need to deal with that tomorrow.

Brought the door strip/step things in for a quick buff. Small steps..

You can just about tell which one i have been working on..

1B38C6A2-7A58-48F9-AFF6-6EDFCA638A31.thumb.jpeg.088d7eb75dd4f29853f64addf73ad017.jpeg

Messed around with the carpet. Trimmed it a bit and it is laying down ok. It maybe about 1/2 inch too far forward so may need to deal with that tomorrow.

Brought the door strip/step things in for a quick buff. Small steps..

You can just about tell which one i have been working on..

Just about? It is easy to tell which one you've been working on! And it looks great. :nabble_smiley_good:

Yes, small steps but they add up. :nabble_anim_claps: