Bullnose Forums

Planning For Big Blue's Trip To Ouray

Wow, you were busy yesterday. Looks like you got a lot done too! Got off of work yesterday, ate dinner and went out into the shop to do some detailing on the truck but just could not tolerate the heat and humidity. Had a fan blowing too! Got the windows cleaned and was done!

Gary, just in case you do have to venture into the woods, on foot, for any reason, you might come into contact with some poison ivy. Carry appropriate lotion.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary, just in case you do have to venture into the woods, on foot, for any reason, you might come into contact with some poison ivy. Carry appropriate lotion.

John - It was HOT the day before when I did the wash and wax. Yesterday wasn't too bad under the lift. :nabble_smiley_wink:

David - Not sure there is any poison ivy where we are going, but the first aid kit has the stuff for it. Thanks.

John - It was HOT the day before when I did the wash and wax. Yesterday wasn't too bad under the lift. :nabble_smiley_wink:

David - Not sure there is any poison ivy where we are going, but the first aid kit has the stuff for it. Thanks.

We've run into a LOT of poison ivy in the Black Hills (South Dakota). But none in Colorado (or Moab for that matter). Not saying there's no chance of seeing it, I don't know enough to say that. But it sure isn't common anyway.

We've run into a LOT of poison ivy in the Black Hills (South Dakota). But none in Colorado (or Moab for that matter). Not saying there's no chance of seeing it, I don't know enough to say that. But it sure isn't common anyway.

Thanks, Bob. I didn't think I remembered poison ivy there, but it is good to know.

THE TRUCK IS READY! I may have said yesterday that all of the lubes had been checked, but that wasn't quite right as I'd forgotten the tranny, although it has now been checked. And I hadn't lubed the rear u-joint, but got it today. See the to-be post in Big Blue's Transformation on that.

So tomorrow I'll spend the time before people get here to pack for Ouray. I already have a start on that, but need to get a lot more done so I'm ready for Monday.

Thanks, Bob. I didn't think I remembered poison ivy there, but it is good to know.

THE TRUCK IS READY! I may have said yesterday that all of the lubes had been checked, but that wasn't quite right as I'd forgotten the tranny, although it has now been checked. And I hadn't lubed the rear u-joint, but got it today. See the to-be post in Big Blue's Transformation on that.

So tomorrow I'll spend the time before people get here to pack for Ouray. I already have a start on that, but need to get a lot more done so I'm ready for Monday.

Hope that you have a fun and safe trip, Gary! :nabble_smiley_good: