Bullnose Forums

fuel tank filler hose

I have an 83 F150 4x4 short body with 302. one fuel tank. Does anyone know the part number for the fuel tank filler hose. I used Spectra FNH122 and it wound up being several inches too short

Check out the page at Documentation/Fuel Systems/Fuel System Part #'s/Fuel Filler Pipes. That will give you the part number.

You may ask why I can't just give you the number. When you look you'll see that we'd have to play 20 Questions given all of the parameters involved, so it is far better to let you figure it out as you know the answers to the 20 questions. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Check out the page at Documentation/Fuel Systems/Fuel System Part #'s/Fuel Filler Pipes. That will give you the part number.

You may ask why I can't just give you the number. When you look you'll see that we'd have to play 20 Questions given all of the parameters involved, so it is far better to let you figure it out as you know the answers to the 20 questions. :nabble_smiley_wink:

From what I have seen posted any of the parts store one will be wrong.

I would say if you can cut the new hose and use exh. pipe and hose clamps to make it longer.

Other were able to get the right one from here https://www.fillernecksupply.com/

But the last I seen posted they were out but try them any way.

BTW i had to use the exh pipe to make a rear fill for my flare side as a rear tank was never an option and I added it to have dual tanks.

Dave ----

thanks I am looking at the diagrams now

From what I have seen posted any of the parts store one will be wrong.

I would say if you can cut the new hose and use exh. pipe and hose clamps to make it longer.

Other were able to get the right one from here https://www.fillernecksupply.com/

But the last I seen posted they were out but try them any way.

BTW i had to use the exh pipe to make a rear fill for my flare side as a rear tank was never an option and I added it to have dual tanks.

Dave ----

thanks, will check out but may use exhaust as I already some stock on hand