Bullnose Forums

dash pad

Thats a steal. To buy a new reproduction one is going to be around $450 - $650.

I had one on order from usa1 interiors, ordered it in march they say it may come late july aug they don't know so cancelled order i'm picking this one up sunday saved myself $500.00 i'll prep it and paint it :nabble_smiley_happy:

I had one on order from usa1 interiors, ordered it in march they say it may come late july aug they don't know so cancelled order i'm picking this one up sunday saved myself $500.00 i'll prep it and paint it :nabble_smiley_happy:

Be VERY careful with it. Shaun/Salans7 bought one several years ago that had no cracks. Took it home, put it on a shelf, and it cracked. After all these years they are very brittle and it doesn't take much to crack them.

Be VERY careful with it. Shaun/Salans7 bought one several years ago that had no cracks. Took it home, put it on a shelf, and it cracked. After all these years they are very brittle and it doesn't take much to crack them.

Thank gary my dash pad that i have will work if this doesn't pan out the person who has it had already put a dash direct pad in his is and is very disappointed, but he glued it in and got this one from a donner truck,and no he got the supposed reproduction not the coverly plastic one thats why i canceled, my order

Thank gary my dash pad that i have will work if this doesn't pan out the person who has it had already put a dash direct pad in his is and is very disappointed, but he glued it in and got this one from a donner truck,and no he got the supposed reproduction not the coverly plastic one thats why i canceled, my order

It's beautiful. And yes, handle carefully if it is original.

When you do prep & paint use a flat clear or semi flat on it as the sun glare will bounce off onto the glass and make it hard to see when sunny out.

Dave ----

When you do prep & paint use a flat clear or semi flat on it as the sun glare will bounce off onto the glass and make it hard to see when sunny out.

Dave ----

will do thanks