Bullnose Forums

Newbie.

Welcome! Glad you joined. I look forward to following your progress on the project.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and could add you if we had a city/state or zip.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. :nabble_waving_orig:

You need to keep in mind that the number ON the part is an engineering number and not the part number that you could order.

But often on eBay you're going to have sellers listing the number they find and not the actual part number.

Thanks Jim, and thanks for the part # tip. Yes I am familiar of the engineering numbers versus part# and I did notice here the engine perches had the numbers needed which helped.

Welcome! Glad you joined. I look forward to following your progress on the project.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and could add you if we had a city/state or zip.

- deleted -

- deleted -

Pictures are a problem on this site. See the how-to in Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. But even that isn't definitive.

And, I added you to the map. But I had to move you 'cause Chris/ctubutis was already in Littleton, so I moved you a bit. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Pictures are a problem on this site. See the how-to in Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's. But even that isn't definitive.

And, I added you to the map. But I had to move you 'cause Chris/ctubutis was already in Littleton, so I moved you a bit. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Okay great. Thank you.

- deleted -

We don't put the pins exactly where the people live as we don't want people to show up on our doorsteps. In fact, I don't suggest posting your address as the forum can be seen by anyone on the internet. So you might want to edit your post and remove your address.

We don't put the pins exactly where the people live as we don't want people to show up on our doorsteps. In fact, I don't suggest posting your address as the forum can be seen by anyone on the internet. So you might want to edit your post and remove your address.

Usually a zip code is the best way.

Thanks Gary. I believe I removed it. Unfortunately though I have changed the way I see comments and reply's. Everything is condensed into one narrow line and would prefer to read everything in original text and pic's. How can I change back.