Bullnose Forums

Newbie.

Hi, I 'm new to the site. I have a new project 1981 f-250 Trailer Special 2wd roller that I'm trying to get the engine, trans and mechanicals done. I am also trying to find 1 hard to find fender emblem and will be replacing 2 others as well. I have just skimmed the site and find it very informative and fun. Look forward to meeting you all.

I don't know the number of it. I hadn't removed the one from the other side to view it. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. :nabble_waving_orig:

You need to keep in mind that the number ON the part is an engineering number and not the part number that you could order.

But often on eBay you're going to have sellers listing the number they find and not the actual part number.

Welcome to the forum. :nabble_waving_orig:

You need to keep in mind that the number ON the part is an engineering number and not the part number that you could order.

But often on eBay you're going to have sellers listing the number they find and not the actual part number.

Welcome! Glad you joined. I look forward to following your progress on the project.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and could add you if we had a city/state or zip.