Bullnose Forums

318-Mile 1981 Ford F-100 Ranger XLT on BaT

Yes, wow! Is this one worthy of having the pictures preserved?

I would like to know why the exh was replaced and used a hose clamp for the rear hanger with only 318 miles on it?

Also why the tire change or did the truck come with them tires from the factory and why it does not match the spare?

The 2 above I dont think would go bad sitting in inside storage as it looks like it was and only have a true 318 miles?

I would guess the battery was just replaced and they could not put the battery hold down back in place?

I can see the battery going bad from sitting.

Just saying :nabble_anim_confused:

Dave ----

I would like to know why the exh was replaced and used a hose clamp for the rear hanger with only 318 miles on it?

Also why the tire change or did the truck come with them tires from the factory and why it does not match the spare?

The 2 above I dont think would go bad sitting in inside storage as it looks like it was and only have a true 318 miles?

I would guess the battery was just replaced and they could not put the battery hold down back in place?

I can see the battery going bad from sitting.

Just saying :nabble_anim_confused:

Dave ----

That mileage is crazy but that is one good looking truck.

The seller gives some background that mentions some of the things you pointed out Dave.

Still hard to believe a truck like this, esp with the accessories like spotlight and bed rails, gets put away. Sounds like that was the original owners kind of thing though.

That mileage is crazy but that is one good looking truck.

The seller gives some background that mentions some of the things you pointed out Dave.

Still hard to believe a truck like this, esp with the accessories like spotlight and bed rails, gets put away. Sounds like that was the original owners kind of thing though.

I finally got approval to capture the pics: Documentation/Picture Galleries/1981 F100 With 318 Miles. Currently the bid is $35,250 with just under two hours left to go.