Bullnose Forums

New member longtime 80-86 lover

Not sure how I never knew about this forum, but I have and have had alot of these trucks. Currently buttoning up a 12 valve compound turbo swap on my 81, took it for its first real drive yesterday. The 81 was bought new by my father and shortly after that rushed me to the delivery room so needless to say it has always been a huge part of my life. I currently own 4 80-86 fords (i think, could always be one hidden that i forgot about) I have had at least 20 of these trucks in all shapes and sizes.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

As Scott said, we need to see pics of the '81. How 'bout starting a thread in the main section on it and showing us what you've done?

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you with a city/state or zip.

Welcome!

Hope to see some photos of the 81 swap :nabble_smiley_good:

mycummins3.jpg.762522ec0d3fac7c2f4a3216c6903558.jpgmycummins4.jpg.fb9dc510b177d2947b2df0f5d6edeba4.jpgmycummins2.jpg.3e4e592d86b5c395eef20cd39692a7c9.jpgmy_iphone_pics_020.jpg.6b0f12261d3ec53fd4dd3104662c423b.jpg

I know its the wrong bed and yes I have the correct one, however I really like the way the newer style tailgate opens and closes plus its a bed off a lightning so its galvanized.

I know its the wrong bed and yes I have the correct one, however I really like the way the newer style tailgate opens and closes plus its a bed off a lightning so its galvanized.

Welcome. :nabble_waving_orig:

Glad you've joined. That's quite a feat, getting that all under the hood. :nabble_smiley_cool:

I'm sure you have a wealth of information and experience to share with the forum.