Bullnose Forums

Nashville Newbie

Hi Everyone,

I live in both Nashville and Chicago (based upon the weather). I've always loved the look of the early 80s F150s so here I am as a new owner.

I'm looking to get it back to a stock look. I know enough to be dangerous but some of the tasks I'll be taking on is learning to rebuild an engine and welding (have some rust to replace).

So far I've found that parts aren't so easy to find as far interior and that original air cleaner assemblies are a needle in a haystack. Part of the fun is the hunt, right?

Thanks for having me.

Nick

Welcome, Nick! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

So, do you want to be put on the map in Nashville or Chicago? Or both? (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.)

And, is it really "Nashville"? Our kids just sold their house in Berry Hill and we just visited friends in Brentwood so are familiar with the area.

Similarly, is it "Chicago"? We used to live in Elgin and I worked in Hoffman Estates.

Welcome, Nick! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

So, do you want to be put on the map in Nashville or Chicago? Or both? (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.)

And, is it really "Nashville"? Our kids just sold their house in Berry Hill and we just visited friends in Brentwood so are familiar with the area.

Similarly, is it "Chicago"? We used to live in Elgin and I worked in Hoffman Estates.

Ha! I spend more time in Nashville, but I got a good chuckle out of your question. Everyone is from Chicago until they tell you a suburb, ha!

Yes, I am in the Portage Park area of Chicago and the Bellevue area of Nashville. You could say that both are barely in the city.

Ha! I spend more time in Nashville, but I got a good chuckle out of your question. Everyone is from Chicago until they tell you a suburb, ha!

Yes, I am in the Portage Park area of Chicago and the Bellevue area of Nashville. You could say that both are barely in the city.

You are now on the map, twice. And I guess there's no need to ask if you've been to the Loveless Cafe. :nabble_smiley_wink:

You are now on the map, twice. And I guess there's no need to ask if you've been to the Loveless Cafe. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Once or twice....a week! It's two turns and less than a mile away so I treat it like a McDonalds.