Bullnose Forums

1982 SuperCab. And so it begins!

Ole Blue 82

Good day today, got the damaged fender off took grill and bezels off and installed the new window weather strips on the driver door. Hope to have the fender, radiator core support and hood replaced this week. Then start making a parts list. She’s gonna take a lot of work.4BEE7660-F81B-4C36-82FC-3F4CC90A7103.thumb.jpeg.3f71169f30b3feb6c99ab48845d1371a.jpegC088AB3B-35CA-41D1-B8C3-449E22F9842D.thumb.jpeg.6bb974eb3ed27e55278e6bb8e21d00e2.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Subscribed!

Update: fixed my passenger wiper so now they both work (drilled a small hole in rubber fitting and then secured with a piece of tie wire) also has a weather guard truck box on it now I got for free! Next on the list is brakes, pads, rotors and front bearings.

Update: fixed my passenger wiper so now they both work (drilled a small hole in rubber fitting and then secured with a piece of tie wire) also has a weather guard truck box on it now I got for free! Next on the list is brakes, pads, rotors and front bearings.

That's good progress. But I'm not sure I understand about the wipers. Were you missing the linkage from one side to the other?

That's good progress. But I'm not sure I understand about the wipers. Were you missing the linkage from one side to the other?

No the notorious passenger linkage slipping off the worn rubber post end, so I removed it and drilled a small hole so that when I popped the link atm back on I could slide a piece of tie wire in it to hold it on the post

• 2 years later...

No the notorious passenger linkage slipping off the worn rubber post end, so I removed it and drilled a small hole so that when I popped the link atm back on I could slide a piece of tie wire in it to hold it on the post

20240218_170859.jpg.0dad61f03cad89a9d0afacefead359dc.jpg

She's coming along nicely 👌

She's coming along nicely 👌

No more trash bags 😌 next is a new fuel tank, 3G swap electric fans, new brakes and rotors, posibly a new brake booster and new radiator then most likely do a 300 rebuild and freshen up the trans seals