Bullnose Forum

Radio Static

When I replaced the one on mine they had gone from the round style to this or at least the part numbers matched and crossed over to this one now.

Did you replace yours because testing showed it had broken down, or because you were trying to resolve radio interference?

(Thanks for the photo of the updated cap, with engineering #). :nabble_smiley_good:

Did you replace yours because testing showed it had broken down, or because you were trying to resolve radio interference?

(Thanks for the photo of the updated cap, with engineering #). :nabble_smiley_good:

No replaced mine because it was never there and missing when I got the truck years ago. I started digging into what should have been connected to the wire connector that was just sitting there not plugged into anything. With enough research and hunting and crossing numbers come to find out this one had succeeded the older one. May still be able to find the older round style if searched enough but I just decided to go with the newer style replacement.

No replaced mine because it was never there and missing when I got the truck years ago. I started digging into what should have been connected to the wire connector that was just sitting there not plugged into anything. With enough research and hunting and crossing numbers come to find out this one had succeeded the older one. May still be able to find the older round style if searched enough but I just decided to go with the newer style replacement.

You can still get the old style. I picked one up from U-Techcenter the last time I ordered stuff from them.

Because they combine shipping it made sense.