Bullnose Forum

1981 Ford F100 Revival (Parked for 12 years)

Jonathan

I replaced the lines after cleaning up all the little bits. Does anyone know where the line where the T connection port goes to? I can't make heads or tails of the vacuum diagram. It was not connected on my truck.

The metal coupler that connects to the carburetor is staying in so far. I think it was not in deep enough before to stay because the rubber hose was slid on too far.

Can you show a good pic of the diagram?

Sorry if I'm not following the thread on my phone...

Can you show a good pic of the diagram?Sorry if I'm not following the thread on my phone...
Here's a picture I found doing a Google search. It's more clear than a vacuum diagram under the hood. It looks like it is going to 9B963.

On Tue, May 11, 2021, 3:28 PM ArdWrknTrk [via Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

300_Six_Single_Canister.thumb.jpg.990626e9ecb004337345c35c1654b52f.jpg

Let's put it in the post so's people can see w/o clicking it.

Thanks, I am away from my computer and was replying by email. I was not sure how it would work attaching a picture. I guess it won't attach like normal.

Thanks, I am away from my computer and was replying by email. I was not sure how it would work attaching a picture. I guess it won't attach like normal.

Oh, so no solenoid bank in '81.

A check valve to the upper sprue of the PCV valve (which is above the weight)

And here is the diagram.

Well the line atop the PCV should be connected to the purge valve (as shown in the manual)

Then the dotted line to the EVAP canister(s)

(Which I assume aren't there)

The tank vents are probably the metal line coming from underneath.

Then the other dotted line, to the open Tee on your bowl vent line.

Well the line atop the PCV should be connected to the purge valve (as shown in the manual)

Then the dotted line to the EVAP canister(s)

(Which I assume aren't there)

The tank vents are probably the metal line coming from underneath.

Then the other dotted line, to the open Tee on your bowl vent line.

Was it deleted or my truck didn't come with it? Can I run from the PVC to the T bypassing the whole mess I am missing?