Bullnose Forums

New Member - 1982 F250 XL

Jordanlogo

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to post to introduce myself, and my Ford F-250 XL, “Elmer.” Why Elmer you ask? Well, because that was the name on the original keys!

A little about myself: I’m a San Francisco Fireman who just bought this beaut about a month ago. She’s a 1982 F250 XL with a little over 80k miles. She runs great, and is happy to be apart of this forum!

ED762DFD-4DFE-4B41-8C2B-7BC18C46B7F1.jpeg.27d12908f94e19482bf1f7e585febc46.jpeg

Welcome, Jordan! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Wow! That's pic's a beaut! The truck is great as well, but the picture itself is awesome! Are you sure you aren't a photographer? :nabble_smiley_oh:

San Francisco? As in CA? Want to be on our map? You can see it at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.

Welcome, Jordan! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Wow! That's pic's a beaut! The truck is great as well, but the picture itself is awesome! Are you sure you aren't a photographer? :nabble_smiley_oh:

San Francisco? As in CA? Want to be on our map? You can see it at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.

Thanks! I love photography, but all credit goes to the truck!

I’d love to be on the map!

Welcome Jordan! :nabble_waving_orig:

You're right, Elmer is a beautiful truck and your photography does a great job showing it off. :nabble_smiley_cool:

Welcome Jordan, I know I'm repeating the others but, wow that's a beauty of a truck and photo. Couldn't think of a better color for a fireman.