Bullnose Forums

5 brackets done

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be fine by me guys I'm in know rush for it just let me know how to pay for it and the shipping

Thanks Darin

Got the bracket to day and about an hour later had it test fitted to the truck.

20180505_170032.jpg.35dc839b8f69699b34e9574adeca3466.jpg

Best picture I could get as I cannot get it outside at this time, rear wheelsareoff.

Dave ----

Looks like it bolted right on and belongs. :nabble_smiley_good:

Ron did a great job making it.

After I drilled the 2 mounting holes it bolt right on and looks good.

I had to pull the plate off my Gremlin as I could not find any of my others to show it mounted.

After I drilled the mounting holes I got thinking I should have used a nut cert on the bracket.

When I mount it for good I will use security bolts and lock nuts if the nut certs don't fit as I seen posted a member had one stolen off his truck.

Now I have to find the plate light but I have time to look for one and hear they are not too hard to find as they were used on other models.

Dave ----

Now I have to find the plate light but I have time to look for one and hear they are not too hard to find as they were used on other models.

Jein. (Ask Jochen.) The same socket may have been used, but the wiring harness it was attached to was different. You can see that on the new page I created just for you: Electrical/Lighting/Tag Lights.

But in the HELP section at the parts store they may have that socket and you can graft it into your wiring.

Jein. (Ask Jochen.) The same socket may have been used, but the wiring harness it was attached to was different. You can see that on the new page I created just for you: Electrical/Lighting/Tag Lights.

But in the HELP section at the parts store they may have that socket and you can graft it into your wiring.

I believe the Ford Granada used the same light assembly.

That's what I seen posted also.

As long as the light has the housing & socket the pig tail I am not worried as I have to graft the rear tail light wiring to the rear Style Side truck harness anyway.

Gary, thanks I will check it out.

Then again some other light may catch my eye that I can use LOL

Dave ----

Gary,

Would you have the full part number for the housing 13550?

That socket I can get at the parts store. I used 2 of them on my custom dash on my Javelin.

Thanks

Dave ----

Gary,

That socket I can get at the parts store. I used 2 of them on my custom dash on my Javelin.

Thanks

Dave ----

Hey Dave if you find out what fits and if they are not to hard find could you grab one for us as well and I could fix you up for the cost of the parts and your time Cheers Darin

Gary,

Thanks

Dave ----

Dave - Isn't the part number shown on the Part #'s tab?

Darin - If Dave figures it out maybe I can pick them up or or them in here and have them with the bracket when you get here.