Bullnose Forums

Hub caps make the difference

I'm a fan!

I see you've got an explorer badge on there too.

Thanks. Did you know that there are two depths of this hubcap? I didn't, but...I got lucky. I bought 2 from 2 different sellers. 2 deep, 2 shallow. The front needs the deeper ones to clear the grease cap. I don't notice that they are different on truck and glad it worked out.

One of the sellers also had 2 good bedside emblems and good hood ornament. I got them for about $55 combined with the caps. I needed one bedside and a better hood ornament.

Thanks. Did you know that there are two depths of this hubcap? I didn't, but...I got lucky. I bought 2 from 2 different sellers. 2 deep, 2 shallow. The front needs the deeper ones to clear the grease cap. I don't notice that they are different on truck and glad it worked out.

One of the sellers also had 2 good bedside emblems and good hood ornament. I got them for about $55 combined with the caps. I needed one bedside and a better hood ornament.

In my case I need 3 1/2" deep in the rear in order to cover the full floating 10.25" axles.

Where in the front I need shallow caps with center holes so I can lock the front 4x4 hubs.

(These are 16" rims) but I don't know if my type 3 wheel covers are the same diameter in 100-150's with 15" rims.

In my case I need 3 1/2" deep in the rear in order to cover the full floating 10.25" axles.

Where in the front I need shallow caps with center holes so I can lock the front 4x4 hubs.

(These are 16" rims) but I don't know if my type 3 wheel covers are the same diameter in 100-150's with 15" rims.

From what I when I was looking, the 16s have a larger center section. Like 12"instead of 10.5".