Bullnose Forums

New Bullnose owner!

I am now the proud owner of a 1982 F-150 SuperCab. I Bought it from a good friend of mine and can’t wait to bring it back to life. It had a small collision pulling out of his driveway before I bought it. I am only the 3rd owner of Ole Blue. She’s showing her age has some rust in the Usual spots you’d expect to see. I stumbled upon this Forum while researching my buzzer situation, because I want it to function nostalgic feels for me. This group is a blessing because info on these trucks a scarce now and you just don’t see them on the road much anymore and I want to change that!!!B3D40E1C-E0FE-4C11-95B3-1673B334ACCA.thumb.jpeg.3752e04207aa7c0d60ef8be31da3e39f.jpeg

OUCH! And yeah that paint looks great! Love the aging. I'm with ya on seeing them. See a lot of squarebody Chevies, but not too many Fords or Dodges of this vintage. I did see one on the way back from lunch in a yard with weeds growing up around it and immediately wondered if there were parts for sale.

OUCH! And yeah that paint looks great! Love the aging. I'm with ya on seeing them. See a lot of squarebody Chevies, but not too many Fords or Dodges of this vintage. I did see one on the way back from lunch in a yard with weeds growing up around it and immediately wondered if there were parts for sale.

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig: Ah ha ha ha.

Randy's got the fever, and he's got it bad!

• 2 weeks later...

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig: Ah ha ha ha.

Randy's got the fever, and he's got it bad!

I do love this old truck so far. And I do need things. I need a seat in the worst sort of way. Drivers side of mine is completely worn out. Bottom and back. I have driven by a time or two more. Plain sky blue truck. Being used as a storage device at this time. Cab and bed full of stuff. But it is a bull, not a brick, not a dentside.

If I were to say but seats and belts and any other interior parts, it would certainly open up more storage space for owner. :nabble_smiley_grin: And this truck looks pretty nice from the road. Not rusted all out.