Bullnose Forums

1986 F250 4x4 Diesel Oregon

Gary, notice the assist handle.

Nice truck, and a nice price.

David - I wouldn't have seen that handle, so thanks for pointing it out. But I showed it to Janey and she said "I'm not having problems getting in, and that doesn't look cool on the outside." So I guess I'm no longer in the market. :nabble_smiley_oh:

Nice truck, and a nice price.

David - I wouldn't have seen that handle, so thanks for pointing it out. But I showed it to Janey and she said "I'm not having problems getting in, and that doesn't look cool on the outside." So I guess I'm no longer in the market. :nabble_smiley_oh:

After all, Janey is a spry young lady! :nabble_anim_handshake:

:nabble_smiley_good:

I use a little plastic folding step stool when the wife needs to get in.

It folds and goes under her feet on the floor.

I also get a feel :nabble_smiley_evil: when I help her in with the stool.

I did think of running boards but I don't like the look of any of the after market ones and the SC molded ones on the later factory trucks if you can find them are crazy money :nabble_anim_crazy:

Dave ----

I use a little plastic folding step stool when the wife needs to get in.

It folds and goes under her feet on the floor.

I also get a feel :nabble_smiley_evil: when I help her in with the stool.

I did think of running boards but I don't like the look of any of the after market ones and the SC molded ones on the later factory trucks if you can find them are crazy money :nabble_anim_crazy:

Dave ----

I paid $70 for the used step bars on Big Blue. With them and the door Janey gets in pretty easily.

Rear_Dark_Blue_Scrubbed.thumb.jpg.77321208105c19c6d5f4a3080f6da9bb.jpg

I think Janey must be a cool chick, man! Indeed, those grab handles don't look cool!!!

I think Janey must be a cool chick, man! Indeed, those grab handles don't look cool!!!

I really out-punted my coverage when I married her! :nabble_smiley_wink: