Bullnose Forum

New Member - I appreciate all the information found

Jack and Jill toy stores there in Branson?

Yep, only in Springfield, just up the road from Branson.

That Quilt Sampler was the mother store for a few others that opened, including in Tulsa. Janey spent a lot of time in that one, but it closed a year or so ago. However, the Springfield one was always better.

And I got hooked on Grizzly when I had the 3N1 lathe/mill/drill that does everything but nothing very well. Mine was from HF but they are all of the same heritage as they all had the same error in the parts illustration. When I needed a part that didn't exist due to the error HF couldn't help me. But the gentleman at Grizzly was appalled that they'd never caught that error before and took a machine apart to see what the part was. Sold me three of them for $2 each. Now that is customer support!

I've bought Grizzly parts for Jet and Powermatic tools before.

They all seem to be cast from the same patterns in Taiwan.

Some are machined slightly different. Some use different handles, knobs and scales.

But if you stripped the various colour paint off them you couldn't tell the difference with a micrometer.

Grizzly's parts fulfillment can't be best! :nabble_smiley_good:

I've bought Grizzly parts for Jet and Powermatic tools before.

They all seem to be cast from the same patterns in Taiwan.

Some are machined slightly different. Some use different handles, knobs and scales.

But if you stripped the various colour paint off them you couldn't tell the difference with a micrometer.

Grizzly's parts fulfillment can't be best! :nabble_smiley_good:

Yep. The 3N1's were sold by HF, Grizzly, Busy Bee, and at least two other outfits. And they were different colors, had different collet sizes, and different badges, but all four of the owner's manuals I pulled down had exactly the same error. And it was just a glaring error that the guy at Grizzly said "You can't even make that thing!" I laughed cause I'd said the same thing to Janey.