Bullnose Forums

Hi everybody Checking in to see how everyone is doing

Hey ya'll

Nick, Brutus and myself have been pretty busy around here trying to get some unfinished things done around the house and taking care of some maintainence issues before hurricane season starts.

Really cant wait to start working on the Ranchero which should be in a few weeks.

Well it's been almost a year since we started working on Brutus.

How is everybody

I'm good George!

Been wondering where you got off to.

There's a few months still 'til the season is in full swing.

Where are you going to start, with the Ranchero?

All good here, just recouping from a full shoulder replacement thats why no updates on the 83 , if i get permission from doc to drive i will check on truck and update with picts.

All good here, just recouping from a full shoulder replacement thats why no updates on the 83 , if i get permission from doc to drive i will check on truck and update with picts.

I'm envious.

I need a few joints myself.

It's hard to function when you can't get down stairs or your elbow out from your side.

Yes, glad to hear from you!

Hopefully if it is nice this weekend we are going to get started, need a break from the house work. But as we all know, being a homeowner, it never ends, never ends.

As far as the Ranchero goes, it is another one of those, we really need to get it back together, the crown vic is pretty much useless now until it goes next in line for a restore, maybe in a few years. We should have it back on the road by summer. Most of the work has already been done, all that is left is painting and some loose ends need to be tied up and it should be good to go.

Nick is taking a break from the radio's and has turned his obcession to building me a hybrid amplifier of biblical proportions so to speak. He's working on logic circuits that will eventually find there way into the ford radios if this works out.

Oh, by the way, i could use some new joints too, my neighbor rolled the last one to tight, LOL This house work is really killing my back and knees