Bullnose Forums

Power Window/Door Switch Bezel Repair

But some trucks came with just locks or windows.

I did not know that. I've only seen trucks that have both power locks and windows. Learn something new every day. I'll have to take this into consideration.

I may be wrong on that. But in the price sheet I see Lock Group separate from Power Windows/Locks. But I don't know what is in the Lock Group. May not have been power locks. :nabble_anim_confused:

I may be wrong on that. But in the price sheet I see Lock Group separate from Power Windows/Locks. But I don't know what is in the Lock Group. May not have been power locks. :nabble_anim_confused:

Perhaps that is things like the glove box lock, spare tire lock and hood lock?

I've always seen the add-on harness include both circuits :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Perhaps that is things like the glove box lock, spare tire lock and hood lock?

I've always seen the add-on harness include both circuits :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Yes, I think you are right, Scott. The price guide says:

LOCK GROUP, SECURITY (943)

Includes locking gas cap(s), locking glove box, inside locking hood release, spare tire lock (with std. underframe and in-box spare tire carrier).

Spare tire lock is not included on F-150 4x2 models in combination with 653 aux. fuel tank and std. underframe tire carrier.

Trust me, I've been handling several of the window/lock harnii for the last two days and they are one. One set of connectors, wire looms, etc.

So, I'm :nabble_smiley_blush:

Yes, I think you are right, Scott. The price guide says:

LOCK GROUP, SECURITY (943)

Includes locking gas cap(s), locking glove box, inside locking hood release, spare tire lock (with std. underframe and in-box spare tire carrier).

Spare tire lock is not included on F-150 4x2 models in combination with 653 aux. fuel tank and std. underframe tire carrier.

Trust me, I've been handling several of the window/lock harnii for the last two days and they are one. One set of connectors, wire looms, etc.

So, I'm :nabble_smiley_blush:

OK guys, I've finalized the design and posted the repair kits for sale out on ebay. Please let me know if you have any questions.

80-86 Power Window and Door Lock Bezel Repair Kit - Ford Bronco F150 F250 F350

IMG_20210325_081816616.jpg.33e6fb5072ad9a593536e500d7e6f0d9.jpg

IMG_20210325_081922819-repairs.jpg.79357c04de59321c49aa64aa24e398c6.jpg

OK guys, I've finalized the design and posted the repair kits for sale out on ebay. Please let me know if you have any questions.

80-86 Power Window and Door Lock Bezel Repair Kit - Ford Bronco F150 F250 F350

This looks great for those of us with crumbling plastic retainers!

You might want to change the verbiage on eBay from replete to repeat on all four corners.

Not being that grammar Nazi, jus sayin.

Can we post you up in the vendor reviews when some of us have had a chance to use these?

This looks great for those of us with crumbling plastic retainers!

You might want to change the verbiage on eBay from replete to repeat on all four corners.

Not being that grammar Nazi, jus sayin.

Can we post you up in the vendor reviews when some of us have had a chance to use these?

Purchase made :)

Thank you for doing this, looking forward to what else you manage to fix.